Builders Warrington, Cheshire | Extensions | New Builds | Renovations | URBAN BUILDING PROJECTS LTD
Advice and Guidance.....
Extending, better than selling
Any commitment to building work can often be daunting but with Urban Building Projects the process is hassle free, professional and will leave you with a true feel good factor.
Urban Building Projects are past masters at operating within any set budget and will work closely with you during the planning stage to accommodate your hopes, dreams and ambitions whilst at the same time being realistic about what can and can’t be achieved based on the current make-up of your property.
Photo: One of our recent kitchens at a development on Wilcote Close in Widnes.
more space for your busy lives?
Building an extension is all about ideas, so don’t be limited on this front. If you have a dream and want to turn it into reality why not jot down your thoughts on paper? Visit other properties that have had work done, and if you like what you see, note it down, take photos and maybe even put a scrapbook together of what your ideal extension would be like and also the features it would contain.
We have already completed many extension projects and have a list of delighted clients. If you are looking for ideas for your project, head over to our completed projects portfolio page. From aluminium bi-folding doors, bespoke finishes and designer kitchens, it’s all there - we have it all covered, the only limitation for you is your imagination.
What can be done?
Every project that Urban Building Projects undertakes obviously has it’s limits. The size of your site, access, height restrictions and the presence of existing extensions will all play their part in what can realistically be achieved. However most of the above can be dealt with in a quite straight forward manner by our highly experienced team.
The most common constraint on all work is that of finance. It is paramount that you consider your budget and be realistic on what you have to spend.
Urban would advise that once you have established your budget, you should be prepared to only actually attribute 90% of it for the proposed work, with the other 10% not allocated. This would be for unforeseen issues or higher specification finishes as the project nears completion.
Photo: Balcony feature at a recent development on Field Lane in Appleton.
the process forward
We will take your ideas, and your budget and mix these in with our industry experience in order to show you how your ambitions will be fulfilled.
Don’t worry about planning permission or building regulations, we will have fully scoped what is possible at your property and if any work is required with this, in relation to the local authority, it will all be taken care of.
At Urban Building Projects we issue a Contract with drawings for review by the client. The client can then advise us of any amendments and we then schedule all aspects of the work, which we will adhere to rigidly.
A project can typically take from 6 – 16 weeks depending on the nature of the extension and the range of work that is being completed. Don’t forget, we can also complete other work in your house whilst on-site, that isn’t part of the extension project.
Upon completion a representative from Urban Building Projects will go through all aspects of the work with you and agree a list of snag items to be completed.
By the end of the process, you have a new state of the art living space and that additional area to throw those great parties and family events you always dreamed about.
The master plan
At Urban Building Project we believe in the saying that “planning makes perfect” and this is no different when it comes to a building project. It is likely that your new extension will be one of the biggest financial commitments you will make in your life, so it’s only right that you should spend your time wisely at the planning stage.
following process is what we would recommend.
Finally appoint professionals such as Urban Building Projects who will execute your ambitions with amazing results.
Don’t delay, call us today on 01925 730888 for a no strings attached FREE consultation. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Rear extension at a recent brand new build development at Greenside Farm in Hatton.
Urban Building Projects Ltd operate in Stockton Heath | Grappenhall | Appleton | Lymm & Surrounding Cheshire Areas
Site powered by natashurst.com